Capita has now made the Spring release of SIMS and FMS available and we haven’t heard anything negative so far.
While there is very little in the FMS release, the SIMS update is required to complete the Summer 2018 Census (19th May 2018) and delivers improvements including:
- End of Key Stage Processing
- Registration Certificate now displays details of the highest priority contact
- Enrolment Status cannot now be changed from the Pupil Details screen
- Improvements in Staff Performance
- Improved support for GDPR requirements
further information is available in the documents available below:
The latest release has been made available to the Secondary schools and all other schools have been scheduled for updating week beginning 16th April. An email has been sent out to all schools with a release schedule. Every effort will be made to follow the schedule but should a school not be upgraded at their scheduled time, they will be upgraded as soon as possible during the same week.